YehYehYehYehYehYeh

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

Dan Radcliffe learns magic Dan Radcliffe learns magic

Not one of the best

But certainly, this piece of artwork is far beyond amateur. I'm going to assume you photoshopped in the colours and did this all in pencil. I can tell, that this is NOT Harry Potter because the male in this doesn't wear glasses, has brown hair, and I read the fucking title!

Michal struggling... Michal struggling...

There's only one word for this.

Hot. This piece is super sexy and you are a God. I praise you.

Bullsik responds:

Oh, good for me! Thank you

Kratos vs CockHydra Kratos vs CockHydra

kratos gonna choke

kratos gonna choke
kratos gonna choke on a cock xD

Bicurious Pico/Darnell Bicurious Pico/Darnell

darnell

has big lips. why does darnell have big lips?

AlmightyHans responds:

i drew a fat lower lip. my characters dont have lips so i just drew the lower lip. you got to admit thats a fat lower lip.

Woman Bot v2.0 Woman Bot v2.0

Unique and it causes lols

She's fat, got giant thighs, has no toes, has four fingers on each hand (wtf?), the beginning of her ass is visble through her legs (again, WTF?), has a tiny small head, has huge hands, only has a line as a nose, a flat chest, clothes that actually fit her (TRIPLE WTF?!), very broad shoulders for a woman, has no pupils in her eyes (W. T. F.), big knees. I like it, though hilarious. The guys underneath me who rate this low are just rating for the hell of it and not considering how funny, well drawn and artistic and uniqe this is.

Artyluck responds:

I'm glad u're enjoyed! ;D

Maiden's Desire Maiden's Desire

YUMMY!

That is one long ice-cream dick! I would go from licking the cherry off the top and scooping it into my mouth, to sucking down the ice-cream part and licking it upwards really desiringly. YUMMY! I like the taste of ice-cream and dick, so YaY!

SuperLaserBeamPanda responds:

Hey lady! Watch your mouth! I do this for the children...

Al -CRAZY- Al -CRAZY-